AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jumping on the train too...

Thanks Nancy!



Normally, I don't do this but read this. Yikes!! I puked a little in my mouth when I read that.



I am so not getting into the pro-choice/ pro-life discussion. 3 kids with 3 different dads!!! And I am sure my tax dollars are going to support those 3 kids and probably the dad's too. Get a fucking clue girl! Her mom was right on about what she said to her. The ladies who supported her have just as much right to feel the way they do. Babies are a blessing. But why should Grandma have to put a roof over these kid's heads? The poster who advised adoption and birth control was right on and I hope the original poster takes it to heart.



Of course the OP would probably say to me that I am bitter because I am infertile.

No comments: