AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Today's your birthday!

Ok, to begin, I have to apologize for my typos. For some reason, my key board on my laptop works when it wants to . And since I type faster then my laptop can think, I don't often notice my typos.

Ok, today is my 33rd birthday. First of all, I have to say that I have wonderful friends. All of the wonderful birthday wishes made me smile. My boss and coworkers took me out for lunch. My mom and sister both called me. Scott and Austin took me out for a nice dinner, bought me an ice cream cake and gave me a bunch of gifts. But the cards they gave me were cute too. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. While I would never wish infertility on anyone, I know that the brave, strong and wise women I have met through out my journey will always be in my prayers. I know that I can count on these ladies to vent to, cry to and share both pain and happiness. Thank you all so very much. I hate the club we are part of (IF) but am so very glad to have met you all.

Today my bio dad called. I do love my dad. I have gotten over the past and want to know My daddy better. I was my daddy's baby girl. I miss him alot and had a wonderful phone conversation today with him.

Ok, 33 is not bad...yet! LOL!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Hummingbird said...

33! You're still a baby! LOL! Happy Birthday, and may only the best of everything find you this year.

Zizzy said...

I'm so glad your birthday was a good one. :)

KatieM said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm a little late...sorry =(