AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

We rang in the new years kinda early but had a wonderful night. I am so very glad to have such a wonderful man to share my new years. I am not making resolutions again. However I am looking forward to 2008 and moving on from the whole ttc fiasco. Ok, that's probably too strong of a word but anyways. My blog, my words! I hit a breaking point at dinner last night when a couple with a new baby sat next to us. My eyes got watery and my nose started that pre-cry burn. I took a few deep breaths and drank my drink a little bit faster. I know that I will never be able to totally avoid pregnant women and new babies. Scott volunteered to get us moved but I think I would have started really crying trying to explain to the restaurant staff why I wanted to move. And somehow, "cuz I am infertile you dumb fuck" doesn't seem very nice. LOL! I decided to make jokes at this couples expense about how he is probably not getting any, that's why he was so very flirtatious with the waitress. Probally totally wrong, but...my bad?! So for 2008, I am going to completely forget about trying. I am still contemplating preventing, but haven't come to a conclusive decision. At this point in time however, its still only 1/1/08 and my main goal is to have a problem free tax season, a great post tax season vacation and oh yeah...my 33rd birthday. Yikes! I am getting old...LOL!

No comments: