AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger....RIP

Why is this blog worthy you might ask? Because I am tired of reading about young celebs dying. My god, Heath was 28. He has a 2 year old baby daughter and was in the prime of his career. And to be honest, I just don't get it. :( Why does it bother me? Lets say it was suicide. How selfish can a person be to leave his 2 year old child without a father? That poor baby will never her father and will always wonder is she was the cause of her daddies death. Ok now lets say it was “accidental.” Tragic and sad but why did he not think about the consequences of taking too many pills? Now, I was not there, nor do I know the guy but my heart aches for his daughter and his family. I would never wish the kind of pain, sadness or agony onto any person. I know my ramblings probably don't make sense but I am still trying to wrap my mind around these emotions I am feeling. Hmmm...I think I may have to revisit this topic.

1 comment:

Zizzy said...

It always amazes me how people who seem to have it all really must be suffering in what private lives they have. Since so much is public, all that is left for them are their own secrets - and when left with just that, perhaps it can tear a person apart.