AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

I am the queen!

LOL! Not really but I swear I make the worlds best salsa. Seriously, I should jar it and sell it. I am also the queen of "predictions." I "predicted" when my dear (ya right) aunt flow would be at my house. Except for the time of day I would see her, she showed up today as I predicted That tell-tell backache pretty much gave it all away. I sat on the couch after work today, comtemplating my cramps and eating my salsa like its going out of style. I have my lab slip for CD 3 labs, an appointment for a follie scan and an order to expect more visits with the dildocam based on my labs through out my injects time frame. I have a wonderful friend who gave me some drugs for the cycle. Put the phone down, not illegal kind but fertility drugs. I feel like I was ment to cycle again, to deal with my fears, the unknowns. I know that God won't give me more then I can handle. I have ment so many wonderful ladies through my journey. I cry for/with these ladies; laugh with them and pray for them. Once again, I am back on the ttc train.

5 comments:

dayzofrain said...

Hey EM!

I used all my cool comment on LP so this is just a HEY!

Steph said...

Just dropping by. After reading, I have a hankering for salsa.
;)

Zizzy said...

You do make the best salsa ever! :) I also think you were meant to do a cycle this month. I want to know all about it as you go through it. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Come on over sometime and we'll watch Gone with the Wind. :)

Barb said...

Hi Lady! :)

I look forward to reading. I'm getting off the train for a while, so it's nice to see you back on. :)

BARL5/Barb

bluehairedwoman said...

thanks for sharing your blog! you can ship salsa very easily to the east coast, you know. :)