AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

No time for catchy tittles...

"Sometimes people just have to make decisions to distance them from the things that make them hurt so much. I think at least for my sanity, I need to start focusing on something besides ttc/kids or I'll end up in an institution or lose the love of my life, so this is one way that will help me. I need to focus on all the blessings in my life and not the one thing that tortures me so much these days. We all know how hard it is (no matter what we say) to be happy for everyone else having babies when we don't have one ourselves. It really, really, really hurts to no end. I sometimes cry for hours on end and my heart literally hurts."

Not my words but sums up my weekend, my life so perfectly. Now about those blessings...

No comments: