AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Pre-ER fears

As I sit here and type this, I am afraid. I know this is normal and I recall this fear last cycle. I am afraid that I will ovulate before ER. I am afraid that I will go to my appointment tomorrow and I will get bad news. I am afraid of finding out there is a lead follie and the rest stopped growing. I am afraid I won't make it to ER. Of course, once ER is done, I am afraid that my eggs won't fertilize or that we will need ICSI. I am afraid that even the ones that do fertilize won't grow. Most importantly, I am afraid that my IVF won't work. I know that every women undergoing IVF feel this way. I know this is a common fear. I know that I am not alone but I sure do feel that way.

Not I just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

Mommy Shoes said...

I hope tomorrow brings you positive news and that each day is even better and resulting in a great beta. It is understandable that you would be afraid. You've been through a lot. may this be the beginning of a wonderful end for you.

elephantscanremember said...

(Hugs)

I hope you get nothing but good news. It's way past your time!

Barb said...

Lots of luck!