AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

In limbo

Today we met with the RE. I am going to make this short for two reasons. Reason #1 is that my nails are wet. Reason #2 is due to the fact that until I get the results from my reproductive hormone assay, I can not determine if there is cause for worry (or should I say more cause for worry). I had my uterus measured and got an antral follicle count. Bad news: I have a very low AFC. Add that to my high E2 and it looks like egg quality is the issue. I have been holding back tears for most of the day. It has been hard. Top that off with the news that I am making our current house guests uncomfortable (apparently, I can't have PMS or people feel unwanted here) and the news that we will have additional house guests and I am ready to explode. Add in the fact that this additional house guest is a guest who is noisy (and misses the toilet every time he pees) and I just don't think I can handle life stress and tax season stress.

Sigh! This was not what I wanted to blog about. I am so damned anxious (excitied?) to blog about reconnecting with my childhood friend.

2 comments:

Steph said...

All those house guests would be enough to drive me into PMS even if I was nowhere near a period.

Anonymous said...

What is it with men and their lack of aim. My god, most sharpshooters are men - I wonder if they dribble when they pee too! If I have a son, it will be a priority that they know to wipe up if they miss. YUCK! I once found out a friend had a guy at my place when I found a drop of pee on the toilet - hey not all detective work is glamorous!!!