AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

People Piss ME Off!!

Word to the wise, never tell an infterile woman "wait until you have kids of your own." Uh hello dipshit! I have been waiting! I have been waiting for quite a while, thank you very much. Don't tell me if its gods will it will happen. Of course its his will. Last time I checked I still have a vagina. If I were not ment to have kids I would not have been given a vagina from birth. And for the love of Pete Sakes, please DO NOT tell me that it will happen someday if I would just relax. I am relaxed...that is until I hear some stupid comment out of your mouth about how I should just wait until I have kids of my own!!



To make matters worse, its only tuesday and my week has been crap! I left my atm card at the dry cleaners. When I went back to get it, they claimed they did not have it. So, I had to run to the ATM and use my credit union atm card to get cash to pay for my waxing. Normally not a problem, but since I had to use a different atm card then my credit union I got charged a fee. Did I mention that my IVF funds are being socked away into this account so its not like I have $$ to spare. Ack! Then, I tried on my pants this morning and they are huge on me. I swear last week they fit fine. So now, I am pretty sure that I am going to have to mail them back to Victoria's secret (along with the other pair I bought) and exchange them for a different size. I may just keep them and go for the whole "Calvin Klein Model" look. LOL!



I haven't had coffee in a few days and I am starting to feel dragy too. To top it off, I have to hear my mother say over and over how she "had" to go with my sister and nephew to LA and they have 100 excuses as to why they did not fly, blah, blah, blah. She said she did not want my sister to do it herself. Uh, yeah. How come she will help my siblings but when it comes to me, no go. And I really don't care to hear about my brothers "great" accomplishments and how he is going to "work for god." Whatever! Holy Smokes! She is telling the story again! ARGH!!!



I miss Scott. I miss him, I miss him, I miss him. But, he is probally happy to not have me venting to him about this right now! LOL! I am been emailing him on a daily basis, filing him in on my day.

No comments: