AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Let's start off with the good:

The new year started off with a holiday get together at our house with my step-dad's family. To be honest, I was kinda worried since they are super-conservative. Why is that a problem you may ask? Well, lets start off with the pole set up in my bar area. I tend to say "but it's structural support" but lets face it, that is not very believable. Next, lets add the copious amounts of booze in their various bottles sitting out on my kitchen counter. (Let's NOT talk about why they aren't in my bar.) My step-dad's family does not drink. All in all however, it was a great night and worth the trouble to see the whole fam dam again.

Now, the Bad:

I did something, not sure what to my neck. I am tired of my current job and wish I could stay home and sleep. Ok, I don't even need to sleep but I hate coming to work everyday. Hopefully, going back to school will remedy this problem. As for my neck, I think I may need to see my chiropractor for that problem.

Finally, the Ugly:

The little green monster keeps showing up. You know the guy....Jealously. I wish I could say that I am ok watching people cycle. I wish I could say, I am so over my desire to have a child of my own but I am not. I wish that right now, I knew where my future was going and I can say that I am ok living child free but I just can't. I see babies everywhere I go and I ache to have one of my own.

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am glad you had a good time with family. Hopefully your doctor can do something for your neck. (Hugs) about having the green monster visit. I am dealing with it too. :(

Me said...

((HUGS))

Barb said...

XO. You're normal, but it still sucks.

Lots of love.