AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Guest Blogger #1

Sherry at "What a Shame About Me" is Guest Blogger #1. I am so excited she said Yes to guest blogging for me. So, withoout further ado, here is her post:

I was invited by Em to be a guest blogger. It is an honor to be asked. Thank you, Em! Coming up with something that's actually interesting for her readers that are not familiar with me is a tall order. I am not a particularly interesting person. I will give it my best shot!

My husband and I have been actively ttc since January 2006. All in all, I cannot believe we've made it through this muck four years. It's been a very trying time, as anyone who's gone through it knows. I've met some of the greatest ladies I could ever hope to meet during this time. I got to know Em on a couple of different boards. She's always been such an inspiration and strong support for me. I am very grateful for that.

I have moved three times since starting ttc. I have hoped each time that my baby would be born in the respective town. It hasn't happened yet. We moved from Oklahoma to Alabama last summer. In many ways, I like it better here, but it's hard to get used to all the tradition here. People are so set in their ways. It's reflective of the way they were brought up, and I can respect that. Pleasing these people, on the other hand, is very hard even when I do what they want, they always want something more. People. They're the worst.

Since starting ttc, I have learned a lot about myself. I've changed in many ways. I used to have a bad complexion. Once I started Metformin my face cleared up and I actually started caring about myself and how I looked. It was a confidence booster. I started taking more pride in myself and the way I looked.

If I hadn't gone through infertility, I would have been one of those people. I would have been the cocky know-it-all fertile who would gladly spout off the same idioms the obliviots tell us and that we all hate. Infertility has brought me down a few notches and also made me more cognizant of others' feelings and situations. Too bad not everyone has the same mentality. Otherwise, the world would be a much better place.

Once again, thank you Em for inviting me to be a guest blogger. It was an honor.

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I have no idea how my blog morphed the way it did. My thought processes must be off!

Mrslady1975 said...

Oh Sherry, I think that everytime I blog!

Barb said...

Thanks for your blog comment Em. You are a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we from been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for a long time conditions and remember how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Banknotes machine.

We also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Assorted competitors see fit expect 2x or even 3x and a lot of the term 5x what we pervade you. But we feel in providing gigantic help at a debilitated affordable rate. The large direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper substitute to buying Xrumer. So we aim to abide by that thought in cognizant and provide you with the cheapest rate possible.

Not simply do we cause the most successfully prices but our turnaround time payment your Xrumer posting is super fast. We drive take your posting done in the forefront you know it.

We also outfit you with a sated log of well-heeled posts on different forums. So that you can notice also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we hold harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks for your site. Many of the forums that your Place you intent be posted on get high PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can truly serve establish up some top-grade quality recoil from links and as a matter of fact boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.

This is making your put more and more popular. And with this developing in popularity as superbly as PageRank you can envisage to witness your milieu definitely rank high in those Search Locomotive Results.
Above

The amount of traffic that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Ponder 1 mail on a popular forum drive usually enter 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once devise tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping liking withdraw because of the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre nearly your site. Deem how assorted sales or leads you can achieve with this considerable figure up of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine friendly to be picked and profited from.

Reminisce over, Transport is Money.
[/b]

BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR CHEAPLY ERUPTION TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com