AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

It's over

Beta #1 = 56.

Beta #2 = 32.

Clinic expects that I will start bleeding this week. Advised to take a cycle off and can do FET after next cycle. I am sad. No, disappointed. I dreamed this morning that I was miscarrying. I almost did not want to get out of bed. I know something was wrong when my pregnancy symptoms started to go away on Sunday. I had some nausea Thursday, Friday and less on Saturday. By Sunday, I have way less nausea then previously. My boobs stopped hurting too. I guess I should have known.

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am so very sorry. (Hugs) We are here for you.

nancy said...

No, you shouldn't have known. We never know in things like this.

I am so sorry this happened. So sorry.

Mommy Shoes said...

I am so very sorry. I was really hoping for good news for you.

Heidi said...

I am so sorry.

Love and hugs.