AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

April 2010

That was the last time I got a visit from Aunt Flo. I had myself convienced that I was menopausal. Afterall, what else could it be?! I know that I ovulated, or at least I was sure I did since I had my usually post-o signs. I figured it was time to POAS and was very, very surprised when within a few seconds I got "pregnant" on the digital pee-test screen.



Now, I don't have a history of getting and staying pregnant. I am scared as can be but taking it day by day. I love (ok, not love like lets get married I love you so much) the morning sickness that lasts all day. I love not being able to eat more then 5 bits of a meal before I feel full. The exhaustion and headaches? Bring it on!! I will take it all if it means I get a healthy baby come Feburary 2011.



Those on FB, keep in on the low since I have made the decision to not tell people beyond Scott, my mom and my classmates (oh yeah and LP friends) until I am "in the clear." I am thinking right after the first trimester, I will come out to the world.

5 comments:

Barb said...

AAACK! How far along??? I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep my excitement under control but it's veeeeeeeeeeery difficult.

If you were in person I would be giving you those very tightly constrained hugs that want to turn into giant bear hug/spin you around things. Tip toeing into optimism for you.
xoxo

Carissa said...

WHAT?!?!! REALLY!!?!? WOW!! Congrats!!!!!

Karen said...

Wow! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big coming out!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and hope so much that this one is a keeper!

Awesome news, congrats!

Jen

Steph said...

Ive been waiting for an announcement here. :)

So. Freaking. Excited.